Monday, March 24, 2014

1. In the "If I Became a Teen Parent" assignment, the response I received from my parents did and did not surprise me. My mothers response did not suprise me because we do not get along very well and her mean words didnt suprise me . My dad suprised me with how supportive he was, I am his daughter so he said he would be there to support me through everything.

2. The responses to my flour baby did suprise me a lot. My friends told me that they can see me as a teen mother right now.

3.Some ways that we should have started this project differently is having to go through the whole process, for example having to have a pregnant belly for a few days and then giving birth to our flour baby.

4. The most surprising to me about the "Baby Costs" project is how expensive having a baby can be. The price of diaper, the formula, baby clothes, shoes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment